The following is a list of places that I simply like and recommend for one reason or another. I do not receive or seek anything in return from the establishments for these recommendations, I simply want you to have a great time.
Typically, my main reason will be because I like what they are doing, have done or are trying to do. In addition, they are based on very positive comments which my customers have shared with me.
The actual experience you have will be yours, not based on mine, as many times everyone’s “tastes” may be very individual and personal.
I do encourage you to try any of these I have listed however, because I believe the chances of you having a great experience is high.
FIRST AND FOREMOST OF COURSE IS:
Annnd the others……….
1) Maverick Fishing Charters: 727-481-7469 or 727-417-4031 – http://www.maverickfishingcharters.com/
“Bring your energy (you’re going to need it) and climb aboard with Maverick Fishing Charters! We guarantee fish – or you don’t pay! And, we fillet your fish, ready to cook!”
Maverick’s FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/MaverickFishingCharters
2) The Clearwater Aquarium: (727) 441-1790 – http://www.seewinter.com/
Home of the rescued dolphins, Winter and Hope and the scene of the movies about them. They also have an included museum across the water that is fun. When you visit the aquarium, please keep in mind it is first and foremost a marine rescue and rehabilitation facility. Please make a donation of any amount you are comfortable with when you visit as they are a non-profit organization, which I believe does awesome work for the marine animals they rescue.
3) Villa Bellini Restaurant and Lounge – Clearwater, FL. (727) 754-9848 – http://villabellinirestaurant.com/
Recently opened. I love what they have done with this building which housed a previous restaurant. I My wife and I literally live down the street from here. Chef Ciro seems to really be having fun at this venture and doing a great job as Villa Bellini has been written up in numerous Tampa Bay reviews. Here is a link of one of Villa Bellini reviews for you…. http://goo.gl/fZsHTB
From everything I see, I do not believe you will be disappointed.
4) Hotel Zamora & Castile Restaurant: St. Pete Beach, FL – Hotel = (877) 798-2434 | Castile Restaurant = (727) 456-8660
A recently completely renovated and opened boutique hotel with a rooftop bar for awesome sunsets and a grand restaurant. Every customer that I have had who has gone here has great things to say about Hotel Zamora and the Castile Restaurant.
5) Downtown St. Petersburg – Lots to do, great food and shopping. Right by the water and boats. Also, check out the Saturday Morning Market, it’s a blast! http://www.saturdaymorningmarket.com/
I just love it, that’s all. :-))!
6) GulfGate Resort – St Pete Beach, FL – (727) 367-5696 – http://www.gulfgateresort.com/
I have had numerous customers go to this resort. They are 60+ and they ALL rave about this place. They have been going for decades most of them and love it because it only has about 40 units and they have a blast with the activities they all put together and take part in. Every time a customer tells me their story about Gulfgate it honestly excites me.
7) Bon-Aire Resort – St. Pete Beach, FL – (800) 360-4350 or (727) 360-5596 – http://www.bonaireresort.com/
The info I will place here is exactly the same as the info I post on the Gulfgate above, because the customers tell me the exact same things and have also been going there for decades. IN addition they tell me the operators take awesome care of them.
Again……. I have had numerous customers go to this resort. They are 60+ and they ALL rave about this place. They have been going for decades most of them and love it because it only has about 40 units and they have a blast with the activities they all put together and take part in. Every time a customer tells me their story about the Bon-Aire it honestly excites me.
**** Side Note: The Gulfgate and Bon-Aire resorts (different owners) stand out above any other resort on any of all the beaches due to the comments customers have shared with me.
8) Caddy’s On The Beach – Treasure Island, FL. – (727)-360-4993 – http://www.caddysotb.com/