I am an independant contractor for BATS Taxi & Town Car Service
SO…What do you get when you ride with BATS?
- You get a fully, commercially licensed & insured legal vehicle!
- You get a licensed professional driver with proper background checks and fingerprinting done by local law enforcement agencies, done in person.
- You get in-house professional ASE certified mechanics maintaining all of our vehicles.
- You get real live people…staffed in an office in a stand-alone building on Saint Pete Beach Fl that you can speak to on the phone or in person.
- You get taxi service
- You get town car service
- You get reservation capability and so are able to reserve a car just for you on a particular day and time in advance.
- You get a management team you can speak with if you have an issue.
- You get lost and found that you may call 24 hours and speak to a person.
- You get properly permitted, insured, and licensed vehicles and drivers
- You get vehicles which are clean, in fact they are fully detailed monthly
- You get a real phone number…staffed with local, real people at 727-367-3702 that you can call and speak to somebody 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days a year.
- You get a 35 year-old Local Company run by the same family for that entire time.
- You get one of the most honest transportation companies I personally have ever seen in this business.
- You get our BATS TALK TAXI APP where you can hail a taxi at the touch of a button and even send a message to the driver – Down load on Google Play
- You get online taxi & town car reservation capability through our BATS TAXI website.
- You get drivers who care about what they’re doing and love what they’re doing.
- You get extremely fair prices… these prices are fair for you, the driver and the company…. everybody wins.
- You get the option to pay with cash or credit card.
- You get taxis that all have cameras in them.
- You get a vehicle that you can identify because it has trade dress logos.
- You get a company that won’t charge you more because of high demand, traffic or weather.
- You get a company that prepares to have drivers available on holidays.
- You get a driver that the company has actually met, interviewed, vetted and interacts with face-to-face on a regular, almost daily basis.
- You get a company that has not knowingly and with intent broken municipal vehicle for hire ordinances like the ride-share companies are currently doing.
- You don’t get a company that provides a service they dub “sharing” and then charges you for said service.
- You DON’T get a company that has accepted investment capitol from oppressive and discriminatory countries.
What do you get with the Ride-share companies?